This is a 3.3V 1A switch-mode voltage regulator. It is a high-efficiency replacement for popular three-terminal linear regulators. It is pin-to-pin compatible with the common LM7805 linear regulators. The maximum output is 1A of continuous current. It is a true drop in replacement for a TO-220 LM7805.
All the required capacitors are included on the module, no external capacitors are required.
No heatsink required, even at 1A continuous.
The output voltage guaranteed to be within +/-4% tolerance.
The module has thermal shutdown and current limit protection.
Definitely no heatsink required.
The board is small in size and breadboard friendly, making it an ideal solutions for breadboard prototyping.
Now in Orange to make identification easier.
- Drop-in replacement of 3-terminal LM7805 or equivalent linear voltage regulator.
- Guaranteed 1A output current
- Wide input voltage range up to 4.5V to 17V
- High efficiency, greater than 70% for loads greater than 1mA, peak efficiency achieved of 90% at 300mA load current.
- Thermal shutdown and current limit protection
- Breadboard friendly
- Board dimensions are 0.51" x 0.75" or 12.9mm x 19mm excluding pins. With pins 1.09" or 27.75mm.
- Definitely no heatsink required.
- All components are mounted on one side of the PCB. Highest component is the plastic of the connector at 0.15", Next highest is the inductor at 0.121" including the thickness of the PCB
- Available with straight or right angled pins or without pins.
- Weighs only 0.04 Ounce or 1.3g, ideal for RC model aircraft or quadcopters
- Can drive inductive loads such as DC motors.
- 2.2MHz Switching Frequency
- Made in the USA
The photographs show an LM7805 next to the PSU2-3.3 module for a size comparison.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register